boiled potatoes, halved
hard-boiled eggs, quartered
yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 yellow aji limo chiles or 1
10 -12 cream crackers or 10 -12
salt and pepper
pitted black olives
- Place boiled eggs, potatoes and onions on a serving dish.
- Blend together in a blender the cream cheese, aji or yellow pepper, garlic, crackers, oil, milk, salt and pepper for 5 minutes until you get a thick mixture.
- It should be just thick enough to cover the potatoes.
- If the cheese sauce is watery, add half a boiled potato to thicken the sauce a little.
- Remove from the blender and pour over the potatoes and eggs.
- Top with black olives and lettuce for decoration.