1 (12 ounce) bags
frozen cranberries, thawed
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen strawberries, thawed
- After thawing cranberries and strawberries, reserve the liquid and add enough water to make 1 cup.
- In a saucepan, combine this liquid with sugar. Cook until dissolved.
- Add cranberries to pan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionlly, until berries pop and mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, and stir in strawberries.
- Let cool
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to give time for flavors to meld.