cooked diced chicken
cooked diced bacon
( basil, oregano, parsley etc.)
fresh cilantro, leaves no stems
finally diced carrot
diced red onion
burrito-sized flour tortillas
- Soften cream cheese and mix in all dry herbs and fresh cilantro. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over both shells covering the whole shell.
- Then spread guacamole over 1/2 of each shell.
- Then sprinkle bacon on the other half of each shell.
- Sprinkle carrots evenly over both shells.
- Combine tomatoes and red onion and sprinkle evenly over both shells.
- Last sprinkle chicken evenly over both shells.
- Carefully role up both shells tightly, put on a plate, cover with Saran wrap, and chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve cut tortilla rolls into 1 inch slices, plate and serve.