1 1/4 cups
unsweetened cocoa powder
2 1/4 cups
( or 1 cups sugar or less)
Ingredients needed to prepare mix
3/4 cup butter or 1 cup
4 eggs or 3
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Press each layer firmly in place before adding the next layer.
- Baking Instructions:
- 1 jar Brownie Mix in a Jar.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Grease and flour a 9x13inch baking pan.
- Empty jar of brownie mix into a large mixing bowl, and stir to blend.
- Mix in melted butter and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting into 2 inch squares.