mixed Italian herbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cover an 8"x8" pan with tin foil and spray with cooking oil and sprinkle on salt.
- Cut potato to desired wedge sizes.
- Place potato pieces into quart size bag and spray in some cooking oil and add the herbs.
- Shake until the pieces are coated evenly.
- Pour into the 8"x8" pan and add some more salt on top (I like mine really saltly).
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes for softer fries and 25-30 minutes for crispier fries.
- Enjoy with sauce of your choice!