1 (15 ounce) jars
portabella mushroom caps
dried sun-dried tomatoes
( not oil-packed)
shredded fresh basil
shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
green onion, sliced
extra virgin olive oil
nonstick cooking spray
fat-free flour tortillas
( 6 inches each)
sliced green onion
- Soak sun-dried tomatoes in hot water for 30 minutes; drain.
- Chop; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In small saucepan heat marinara sauce.
- Remove stem and scrape woody part from beneath mushroom caps.
- Chop mushrooms.
- In saute pan heat oil and garlic.
- Add mushrooms, basil, onion, and tomato and saute, cooking until tender, adding a little water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- When complete, drain any excess water.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly, then add 1/2 of the cheese and toss.
- Spray a 2-qt. baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spread 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce across the bottom of the dish.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas and roll up, jelly-roll style, and place seam down in the dish.
- Pour remaining marinara sauce over all, and top with cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.
- Garnish with sliced green onion (optional).