( for best results use cake flour)
1 1/2 teaspoons
cream cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line the cups of a muffin tin with 12 paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well; set aside.
- Using metal blade, process cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla in food processor until smooth.
- Add eggs and process 15 seconds.
- Scrape down side of container with a spatula.
- With processor running, pour melted butter through food chute.
- Process another 10 seconds.
- Add milk and process 5 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to container and mix with 4 to 6 half-second pulses.
- With a spoon, fold in blueberries.
- Pour an equal amount of batter into each muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake 30 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Cool on rack 15 minutes.