garlic cloves, minced
diced jalapeno pepper
1 (4 ounce) cans
chopped green chili peppers, drained
ground cayenne pepper
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
chopped cooked chicken
3 (15 ounce) cans
white beans, drained
( I use Great Northern)
shredded monterey jack cheese
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Mix in garlic, jalapeño, green chile peppers, cumin, oregano, and cayenne.
- Continue to cook and stir until mixture is tender.
- Mix in chicken broth, chicken and white beans.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese until melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and salad.
- **We put tortilla chips in bottom of serving bowl, add the chili.
- Good eating!