lean ground beef
diced minced onion
1 1/2 teaspoons
( Spanish is best)
1 (16 ounce) cans
low fat refried beans
mild picante sauce
shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
chopped green onion
sliced black olives
- Cook the ground beef over medium heat until brown, then drain.
- Return meat to pan and add the salt, onions, paprika, chili powder and water.
- Let mixture simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray and bake until crisp.
- Heat refried beans.
- Stack each pizza by first spreading 1/3 C beans on one tortilla.
- Next add 1/3 C meat, then another tortilla.
- Top the second tortilla with 2 T of salsa.
- Divide the tomato, cheese, onions and olives evenly and top in that order.
- Bake for an additional 8-12 minutes.