10 -12 cups
popped popcorn, popped
( Blast O Butter Microwav )
salted mixed nuts
1 (12 ounce) packages
white vanilla baking chips
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels.
- Add nuts and cranberries to bowl with popcorn; stir well.
- In microwave oven or double boiler melt chips according to package directions.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with gold powder if desired.
- Store tightly covered.
- Serve in martini glass for unique presentation.