2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons
boneless skinless chicken breasts
garlic cloves, minced
( I like Bella Sera Pino Grigio)
4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons
cooked linguine or
- Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat.
- Lightly dredge chicken breats in flour, season with salt and pepper and brown sides in skillet and remove onto plate until later.
- Stir in onions, garlic, and butter, cook until tender; then add mushrooms and cook until golden.
- Stir in wine and bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to the pan, and cook over med-high heat until chicken is done; add tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Serve over cooked fetticuine or liguine noodles.