1 1/4 cups
unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup raspberries or 1/4 cup blackberries (optional) or 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in cream and *(Berries or chocolate chips if using), and mix gently until dough just comes together.
- Turn out onto lightly floured board and pat into a 10 X 1 1/2 inch round.
- Cut into 8 triangles, brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place 1" apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for aprox. 12 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- * if berries are really juicy, put a little less cream in the recipe.