green grape, cut in half
1 dried cherries (original recipe used 1 M & M ) or 1
( original recipe used 1 M & M )
1 -2 tablespoon
- Note: Be sure to read the intro for special instructions.
- Peel a banana half way down.
- Add a dab of peanut butter where the eyes would go and attach each grape half.
- Attach the dried cherry (or cranberry) in where the nose goes by pushing in carefully using your finger.
- Push in the vitamin (or piece of fruit) to make the mouth.
- Carefully spoon the chocolate sauce down the top of the banana head to create the scary boo-nana hair!