onion, medium, chopped fine
garlic cloves, minced
chili peppers, minced
dry white wine
basil leaves, chopped
- In a HOT pan with a lid, add olive oil, onions, garlic, chilli and bay leaves.
- Cook until onions and garlic are soft.
- Turn heat to medium high.
- Add mussels and white wine. Put on lid.
- After a few minutes WITHOUT LIFTING LID, shake pot vigorously.
- Turn heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and discard any unopened shells.
- Stir through the basil and cream and garnish with chopped parsley.