1 1/2 teaspoons
fresh rosemary, chopped
( or 3/4 teaspoon dry)
red chili pepper flakes
- Arrange your oven rack to be 2 to 3 inches from the broiler. Heat the broiler to high heat.
- Dry the ham steak with paper towels and set on the broiler pan.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the 6 glaze ingredients. Bring to a simmer over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Brush one side of the ham with the glaze and broil until the glaze is bubbling and browned - 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove and flip the ham steak and brush the other side - repeat the process.
- Serve immediately.