1 (8 ounce)
filet of beef, wrapped in bacon
1 (2 ounce)
- Season both sides of the fillet with salt and pepper. Place on a hot grill and cook 4 minutes on one side. Turn steak over and cook additional 4 minutes.
- In separate skillet, add 1 ounce of the butter and the crab cake and sear on one side. Turn over and sear the other side.
- Cook crab cake until hot all the way through. Keep warm.
- In separate skillet, add remaining butter and cook the asparagus. Cook until cooked through and hot. Turn heat down to keep warm.
- Remove steak from grill and top with the crab cake. Pipe the mashed potatoes to the side of the fillet. Lay the asparagus against the fillet and potatoes. Pour the bearnaise sauce over the steak and crab cake.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.