jar prepared pizza sauce
frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
( shredded 3-cheese mix)
finely chopped pepperoni
2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans
( slightly beaten with 1 tsp. water)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine 1/2 cup pizza sauce, broccoli, cheese, and pepperoni, if using, in a medium bowl.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3 inch circle, and top half of each with a heaping tablespoon of broccoli mixture. Fold empty side over the mixture. Press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Place pizza pockets on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush each with egg mixtures, and pierce a small hole in the top of each. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve with remaining pizza sauce.
- HOW KIDS CAN HELP: Flatten biscuits; mix the egg and water; use a fork to seal the biscuits.
- Nutrition: 139 calories, 3 g fat.