garlic clove, peeled and minced
green onion, finely chopped
236.59 ml chicken (or shrimp) or 236.59 ml
( or shrimp)
- In a 1 quart saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and 3/4 cup of the chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/4 cup of broth. Add the mixture to the saucepan and continue to boil, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Keep the sauce warm over very low heat.
- Heat the oil in a heavy 9 or 10 inch skillet over high heat. Add the garlic and green onions, and toss for 30 seconds. Add the bean sprouts and toss for 30 seconds. Add the pork, chicken, or shrimp and toss for 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with the salt, and add to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook, uncovered for 3 minutes, then cover and cook for 5 more minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Loosen the bottom of he eggs from the skillet with a spatula and invert onto a serving platter. Heat the reserved sauce to boiling and pour over the eggs.