1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup
Bisquick baking mix
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In 13X9-inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir baking mix and water until soft dough forms. Place dough on surface generously dusted with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into a ball; knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into 10X6-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 12 sticks, about 3/4 inch wide. Roll each stick in butter in pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Serve hot. Great with soup. Makes 24 biscuit sticks.
- Alternative ideas: Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top or garlic powder/butter.