Italian sausage, cooked and casings removed cut into small pieces
sun-dried tomato, julienne
2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated or 2 cups
fresh basil, shredded
crushed red pepper flakes
1 lb pizza dough, large store bought, basic dough recipe or 1
( or enough to coat pizza dough)
- Spread dough evenly on a pizza pan.
- Coat generously with olive oil.
- Sprinkle surface with chopped garlic.
- Rinse and cut broccoli rabe into 3-4 inch pieces.
- Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on pizza then sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and broccoli rabe.
- Sprinkle basil and crushed red pepper.
- Bake until crust is brown in a 325°F oven.