whole wheat bread
smoked chicken breast, shaved
red onion, sliced, onion small
celery, juliann sliced
- take your slices of bread and lay them out.
- put the 1 table spoon of miracle whip on each slice.
- put the 1 slice of cheese on one slice of bread.
- put the 1 cup shaved chicken breast on top of the cheese.
- then put on the sliced red onion.
- on top of that put the juliann sliced celery.
- then put on the sliced apples.
- now put the other slice on top of the apples.
- finally butter each side sparingly then put it into the toaster oven or under a broiler and let brown to a golden hue.