mangoes, ripe, peeled and cubed
fresh pineapple, cubed with juice
red onion, diced
minced garlic clove
green onions, tops and all, thinly sliced
red bell pepper, diced
( yellow or orange)
jalapeno pepper, diced
lime, juice of
fresh cilantro, minced
( to taste)
- Peel and cut mango into cubes, discard seed.
- Dice pineapple, saved juice.
- All other ingredients can be diced in the food processor. Careful not to over "pulse" to too fine a texture.
- Combine all ingredients and let sit for one hour or more before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Use more or less of your favorite ingredients.
- Sometimes the jalapenos are not very spicy, feel free to add hot sauce (Tobasco) to spice it up if desired.