( can be left out, add more cornflakes)
- Cut waxed paper to fit two cookie sheets; set aside.
- Mix flakes and coconut; set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt peanut butter & butterscotch chips in the microwave; stir to mix well, then pour over the flakes & coconut, CAREFUL to NOT break up the flakes.
- Use a knife and table spoon to drop onto cookie sheets--just look at those cute little leaf piles!
- Neaten them up--but they don't spread out at all, so put them close together on the pan.
- Pop into the fridge to chill; peel off waxed paper and store in fridge--especially on those autumn days that get so warm!
- Serve with fresh apple cider from the orchard!
- PERFECT for leaf-raking motivation for the kids! Also makes a great reward after the difficult decision of picking out the perfect pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch!