butter, for greasing the pan
3 (12 ounce) cans
cream cheese, softened
brown sugar, packed
- Grease a Bundt or tube pan with BUTTER; set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*.
- Remove biscuits from tube, flattening each round.
- Cut cream cheese brick into 30 small squares; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix white sugar & cinnamon; set aside.
- Mix melted butter and brown sugar in another small bowl--it will be grainy; set aside.
- ASSEMBLE: place one cheese square into center of each flattened biscuit.
- Wrap biscuit dough around each cheese square, pinching edges; roll biscuit ball in dipping cinna-sugar; load into prepared pan.
- When you have one layer in the pan, sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of the drizzling butter-sugar mixture over those biscuit balls.
- Continue with the next layer & some drizzling mixture, finishing with the drizzling mixture at the top.
- Pop the pan into the oven for about 30 minutes -- dough should still be just a teensy doughy (not completely dry).
- Flip out of pan immediately; cool.
- Best if served while luke-warm.