( 2Bleu used seasoned breadcrumbs)
boneless pork loin chop, grease removed, cut in stripes of 1/2 inch thick
- In food processor, add the melba toasts and reduce in a breadcrumbs.
- Add butter by pulsing on and off -- until moist.
- Put the breadcrumbs in a ziplock sealable bag. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add pork tenders and mix to coat well.
- Put 1/4 of pork tenders in the bag of breadcrumbs, close it and shake to coat well. Put tenders side by side on a greased baking sheet.
- Proceed the same with the remaining pork tenders.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 425 F 20 to 22 minutes or until not pink inside. (flip the tenders at mid-cooking).
- In another small bowl, mix salsa and remaining of mayonnaise. Serve with pork tenders.