- Sift flour into mixing bowl with baking powder and salt.
- Using fingers, two knives, or a heavy fork, blend butter and flour into very fine particles. (Don't beat any longer than you absolutely must!).
- Add milk and stir just enough to ake particles cling together -- it will be a very soft dough.
- (You may have to add up to another 1/4 cup of milk, for a total of 1 cup of milk in the biscuit dough.) Turn on to floured surface and knead for about 1 minute.
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls on to a baking sheet spritzed with baking spray.
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes.