green bell peppers
( or any other types)
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil.
- When oil is hot, add the green bell peppers and sliced onions and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Rip the slices of steaks with your hand and add to the skillet.
- Fry for 2 minutes or until steaks are brown and no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper, and turn off fire.
- Slice Italian bread open and add cheese to both sides of the bread.
- Leaving the bread open toast in a regular oven or toaster oven until cheese is melted.(Optional,you don't have to toast your bread).
- Add the Steak and onions on top of the melted cheese and close the sandwich.
- Enjoy with sides such as chips or fries.