1 1/2 lbs
lean ground beef
diced green pepper
zucchini, shredded and squeezed dry
garlic clove, minced
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add green pepper and garlic cloves and saute for about 5-10 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
- In a large bowl combine green pepper mixture with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Shape meat into 6 individual meatloaves, or place in three mini loaf pans.
- Place meatloaf in a 9X13 baking dish (if forming individually) and bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes.