( 2 - 2 1/2 lbs.)
1 1/2 teaspoons
thinly sliced fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Cut each potato (washed and unpeeled) in half lengthwise and then cut each half into 3 long wedges, making 6 wedges per potato.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, chili powder, coriander, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil and sour cream. Add potatoes to bowl and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle in the chili mixture and then toss again, coating potatoes evenly with spices. Place potatoes skin side down on a lightly sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.