2 cups Chinese cabbage or 2 cups
water chestnuts, sliced
fresh gingerroot, Grated
1 1/2 cups
asparagus, sliced diagonally
pepper, Freshly ground
green onions, chopped
- Lightly oil wok or skillet; add pork and stir-fry until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in cabbage, carrots, onion, mushrooms, water chestnuts and ginger; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix in soy sauce, then rice; stir gently.
- Pour in stock.
- Cover tightly and simmer about 20 to 25 minutes until liquid is almost absorbed.
- Stir in zucchini and asparagus; continue to cook about 5 minutes longer.
- Season with salt, and pepper to taste. Serve garnished with green onions.