16 (2 lb)
garlic cloves, peeled
fresh ground pepper
garlic and herb butter
( rosemary-garlic butter)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick.
- On each of eight 8 inch squares of aluminum foil, place 2 sliced potatoes, 2 shallots, and 2 cloves garlic.
- Dot each serving with 1 T. rosemary-garlic butter, add 1 T. water, 1/4 t. salt, pinch pepper.
- Seal packets tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet; bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, carefully open packets, and slide contents onto plates.
- Serve at once.