ham, bone-in fully cooked
coarse grain mustard
- Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
- Place the ham, fat side up, in a roasting pan (line with heavy duty aluminum foil for easy cleanup).
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Baste and then shield with foil after 30 minutes to prevent excess browning.
- Continue baking for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted in ham registers 140 degrees, basting every 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.