4 ounces pasta, any shape or 2 (8 ounce) packages
tofu shirataki noodles
boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
lean turkey bacon
shredded parmesan cheese
frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
dry ranch dressing mix, divided
grape tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta or prepare tofu noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken and bacon. Cook, stirring until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Remove to a plate.
- Add spinach, broth, and 1 tsp ranch to skillet. Stir and cook until liquid is absorbed, and spinach is heated through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken, bacon, noodles, tomatoes, and remaining ranch seasoning to skillet, stirring and mixing until heated through.
- Toss with parmesan and serve hot.