2 (8 ounce) packages
1 1/2 cups
2 (8 ounce) cans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup of sugar (reserve 1/2 cups of sugar for the topping).
- Roll out 1 can of crescent rolls and places on bottom of buttered 13 x 9 glass cake pan.
- Pour mixture on top of crescent rolls.
- Roll out other can of crescent rolls and place on top of mixture. (If seams come undone while rolling out. pinch together).
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 4 tsp of cinnamon in different bowl.
- Spread softened butter on top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture on top of butter.
- Place in oven for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven.