boneless chicken breasts
whole pita bread
bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and garlic seasoning and blend well.
- Set aside 3 Tablespoons.
- Brush remaining mixture over chicken.
- Place in large sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Refrigerate reserved mayonnaise mixture until serving.
- Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Cut chicken into 1" strips.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture over pita breads and top with lettuce, chicken, bacon and cheese.