green bell pepper
1 1/2 cups
milk, enough to make mixture creamy
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
celery seed, to desired taste
- Put cabbage, carrots and bell pepper through food processor. Or you can grate with a hand grater.
- Grate onion to ensure you have exactly 1/4 c onion. Any more onion and it will ruin the whole batch.
- Place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix together miracle whip, salt, pepper, celery seed, sugar and enough milk to make mixture creamy.
- Pour over cabbage mixture.
- Best if put in fridge to allow the ingredients to mix together.
- NOTE: real mayo don't work as well with this recipe.