garlic cloves, halved
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
chopped fresh parsley
fresh lemon juice
apple cider vinegar
fresh ground black pepper
torn romaine lettuce leaves
1 (5 ounce) bags
spring mix mesclun
apples, cored and diced
fennel bulb, thinly sliced
halved red seedless grapes
smoked turkey breast, sliced into strips
toasted chopped pecans
crumbled goat cheese
- To prepare vinaigrette, drop garlic through food chute with food processor on; process until minced.
- Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients (through black pepper); process until well blended. Set aside.
- To prepare salad, combine romaine and mesclun mix on a serving platter. In a large separate bowl, combine apples, fennel, and grapes.
- Pour about + of the vinaigrette over the apple mixture and toss gently to coat. Spoon the apple mixture over lettuce.
- Arrange the smoked turkey over the salad and sprinkle with the pecans and goat cheese if desired.
- Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over the salad. Serve immediately.