toasted hazelnuts, chopped
canola oil cooking spray or
olive oil flavored cooking spray
icing sugar, extra to serve
strawberry, extra to serve
- spread each slice of bread with 1 1/2 tablespoons of nutella on one side.
- sprinkle 1/2 of the chopped hazelnuts over the nutella on 4 pieces of bread
- remove the leafy bits from the strawberries and slice coarsely.
- lay strawberries evenly to cover the surface of the 4 pieces of bread with.
- sprinkles remaining hazelnuts over the strawberries and then cover each with.
- another piece of bread, nutella side down to make a sandwich.
- cook sandwiches one at a time for 1-2 minutes on each side, spray between.
- flipping each one.
- to serve slice diagonally into two triangles, dust with icing sugar and.
- garnish with extra strawberries.