boneless skinless chicken breast
( cooked and shredded approx 1 cup)
fat free salsa
low-fat cream cheese, softened
nonfat sour cream
green onions, finely chopped
( to taste)
canned green chilies
( i freeze the rest in ice cube trays)
jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
low-fat cheddar cheese
2 (14 inch)
( or wraps..the wraps i have are 0.2g saturated fat, and 3 g total)
- Make salsa if you are using home made.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, onions, cumin, cilantro, jalapeno and green chilis.
- Fold in cooked chicken.
- In a small baking dish (I have a perfect one for 3 enchiladas) layer the bottom with salsa.
- Warm the wraps in the microwave and layer 1/4 to 1/3 cup of chicken mixture on each, wrap and place seam side down in dish.
- Cover with more salsa and bake a half hour until heated through. Sprinkle with 2 tbs of cheddar cheese and place back in the oven until bubbling.
- Serve with extra salsa and sour cream if desired.