garlic cloves, finely chopped
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
red wine vinegar
extra virgin olive oil
- Mix garlic, steak seasoning, cumin, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.
- Whisk in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Place meat in shallow dish and coat it evenly in marinade.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or more (to your liking).
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill to high heat.
- Grill 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- Remove flank steak from grill and let juices redistribute before slicing.
- Thinly slice meat on an angle, cutting the meat against the grain.