1 1/2 tablespoons
about 2 pounds red potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 1/4 teaspoons
dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add potatoes and cook for 8 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss gently.
- Place skillet in oven and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until browned, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Be careful not to grab the handle when you remove to serve! :).