( I use the stand n' stuff)
boneless skinless chicken breasts
( cut into small bite-size pieces)
0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package
taco seasoning mix
( can use more to taste)
1 (28 g) packages
hidden valley ranch dressing mix
shredded head lettuce
tomato, finely chopped
shredded Mexican blend cheese
( or to taste)
green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl mix together the dry ranch dressing mix with 1 cup milk and 1 cup of mayonnaise (or according to the package directions for dressing, I also add in 1 teaspoon fresh garlic but that is optional) mix until well combined; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chicken cubes and toss with a spoon until cooked through, seasoning with the taco mix just before the chicken is finished cooking (do not overcook the chicken cubes or they will be dry) transfer to a bowl.
- Divide the cooked chicken cubes between each taco shell, then drizzle the top of the chicken with a small amount of prepared Ranch dressing (make certain to save some dressing to drizzle on the top of the tacos).
- Top with a small amount of shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, then green onion.
- Drizzle the top of the tacos with more ranch dressing.