cooked chicken, chopped
( cheddar or your choice)
breadcrumbs, for rolling
( for frying)
- Peel potatoes and boil until soft.
- Fry Bacon pieces until golden.
- Drain potatoes and put back in saucepan, mash add butter and cream until creamy and smooth but still firm.
- Add bacon, chicken and cheese to mashed potato mixture and mix well. Cool a little.
- Combine egg and milk until fluffy.
- Take small handful of potato mix and roll into a ball. Dip into egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Refrigerate for 20 mins until firm.
- Heat oil for frying. Can be deep fried or shallow fried and cook until golden brown.
- Drain well.