1 (16 ounce) packages
yellow squash, with
red pepper, cooked according to directions
finely chopped onion
shredded mozzarella cheese
one tube Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the squash and peppers according to the package directions.
- Place the squash in the casserole dish you will be using(I use an 8 x 8 dish).
- Add the other ingredients. I just add them according to the way they are listed, but add them however works for you.
- Cover with crackers. Either melt butter and pour over, or daub small amounts of butter over the crackers.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.