of fresh sliced mushrooms
garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper
boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup chicken stock or 1/2 cup
1 (6 ounce) cans
1/2 cup merlot or 1/2
other dry wine
- Place the muhrooms, onion and garlic in the insert of a slow cooker.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and place in the insert on top of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, tomato paste, wine, tapioca,thyme 1/4 teasoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.Pour over chicken and vegetables in the insert.
- Cover and cook 3 to 4 hours on high or 7 to 8 hours on low.