1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
( or milk)
( or try applesauce!)
2 (8 5/8 ounce) packages
soft-baked oatmeal cookies
( or homemade)
milk chocolate chips
- In a medium-size bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, apple juice, jelly and cinnamon.
- Beat at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until nice and smooth.
- Spread 2-1/2 tablespoons mixture over flat side of one cookie. Sandwich with flat side of second cookie, being careful not to let filling ooze out the side. Repeat with all cookies and filling, for a total of 8 sandwiches. Place on a waxed-paper-lined cookie sheet and freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Combine chocolate and vegetable oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, returning to microwave in 15-second increments, if needed. Or do in small saucepan on stovetop, watching carefully till melted.
- Remove sandwiches from freezer. Half-dip in chocolate. Return to waxed-paper-lined sheet; return sheet to freezer. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!