Ritz crackers, crushed
black pepper, to taste
sea scallops, rinsed and drained
dry white wine
lemon, juice of
fresh parsley, chopped
( for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lighly grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine crushed crackers, black pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Press scallops into mixture so that they are evenly coated. Place them in the greased dish.
- In a separate bowl mix together melted butter, wine and lemon juice.
- Drizzle mixture over scallops.
- Bake until scallops are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.