2 (6 inch)
3 -4 slices
bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
eggs, lightly beaten
shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
butter-flavored cooking spray
- Scramble eggs until desired doneness is reached.
- While eggs are cooking, heat tortillas in microwave for about 15 seconds or until softened.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa on bottom half of tortilla.
- Place half the eggs over the salsa.
- Top eggs evenly with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Place half of the bacon over the eggs and fold the top half of the tortilla over.
- Repeat steps 3, 4, 5 and 6 for remaining tortilla.
- Place both tortillas in a 10-inch skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook until lightly browned over medium heat on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla in half; eat and enjoy.