whole wheat pizza crust
butternut squash, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
( pick off the "leaves" for the pizza)
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place sliced onion and squash in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with some rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil; toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until onions are lightly browned and squash is tender; set aside.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F.
- You can leave the squash as soft slices OR mash with a fork, making sure to get the garlic in there too.
- Spread the squash mixture on the crust. Top with the onions, rosemary leaves, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven until warm, about 10-12 minute.
- Slice and enjoy!