green bell peppers, chopped
hungarian wax chile, chopped
( banana peppers)
1 (8 ounce) cans
mushrooms, sliced, chopped, and drained
Tomatoes, peeled, cored, and chopped
3 (12 ounce) cans
crushed red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients to stock pot.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer, partially covered for 2 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- After it has simmered, fill clean sterilized jars to within 1/2 inch of top of jar. Put on cap, screw the band finger tight.
- Process for 35 minutes for quart jars in a water bath.
- ** You can also freeze in quart size freezer bags.
- This sauce is great on any pasta dish.